[Rock-dev] autoproj_bootstrap

Moritz Schilling moritz.schilling at dfki.de
Mon May 22 10:42:33 CEST 2017

Hello there,

it seems, that the autoproj_bootstrap script - even the stable one - has changed to autoproj v2, correct? Unfortunately, I am not able to bootstrap with this (debian, jessie).
When "autoproj update" or any other command is invoked it fails in the end with something like this (here: autoproj update)
" operating system: debian - 8,jessie
  updating autoproj
  bundler: connected to https://rubygems.org/
  updated autoproj main configuration

no implicit conversion of nil into Array"
Have you observed something similar?
I am also missing the section where we handle OS dependencies ... Maybe that is the problem?

BR,

Moritz