[Rock-dev] Preparing a release of rock-core

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Mon May 29 15:27:24 CEST 2017

> move only the entry in the package set, but leave the repos were they
are, please.

Why ? GitHub redirects the old URLs to the new ones, and so far all
packages in rock-core are within the rock-core organization ...
Starting to randomly have packages spread around wouldn't sound like a
great idea to me ...

If you're really afraid that the URLs stop working, we could move the
repo and create a read-only fork of it on the old place.

Sylvain