[Rock-dev] Amake stuck

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:54:38 CEST 2017

If autobuild is looping on stamp file comparison, it would look like
it tries to touch a file but then the new timestamp is not updated.

There's a codepath that checks for high-resolution timestamps ...
might be some problem with this
(https://github.com/rock-core/autobuild/blob/master/lib/autobuild/timestamps.rb#L88).

Are you on a network drive ?

Sylvain