There will be limited financial support provided to a very limited number of students as (co-)authors of accepted papers to present their work at the CIA 2006 workshop.
The grants are sponsored by IEEE FIPA and AISB.
To apply for such a grant, please send your application in the following form to email@example.com until July 31, 2006 latest.
CIA 2006 Student Travel Grant Application
- Full contact details (name, address, email, phone, fax)
- Approval of studentship
- Fax copy of Student ID card to +49-681-3022235 (attn Klusch), or
- Approval of studentship by your official advisor via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The title of the paper you are going to present at CIA 2006
- Rough travel plan with estimated travel costs
- Claimed amount of support
- up to 300 GBP for AISB member
- up to 300 Euros for non-AISB members
- Are you a member of AISB (y/n)?
- If yes, please provide your membership number, or send approval of submitted application by email to email@example.com or fax to +49-681-3022235.
Please fill in this form and send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified on the decision about acceptance or rejection of your application within 7 days after the deadline passed. Names of the recipients will be provided on this page.