[mary-dev] Russian in OpenMary

Marc Schroeder marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Wed Aug 25 13:13:35 CEST 2010

Hello Nickolay,

I foresee no problem distributing the voices via our servers, as long as
they are free to use of course. I see that you have put the msu_ru_nsh
voice under the by-nd Creative Commons license,
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/, so that is perfect.

Of course we would be interested in adding Polish and Spanish/Catalan!

Yes, 4.1 is to be released by 31 August, so if we are fast, we may be
able to squeeze in Russian, but probably not any other new languages.

On the other hand, doing another release a month or so later is also not
a problem, so let's not rush if there are any substantial issues.

Let's maybe give this a try with Russian, and see how it goes. We can
discuss the details offline, I guess.

Best wishes,
Marc

--
please note my NEW phone number: +49-681-85775-5303

Dr. Marc Schröder, Senior Researcher at DFKI GmbH
Coordinator EU FP7 Project SEMAINE http://www.semaine-project.eu
Project leader for DFKI in SSPNet http://sspnet.eu
Project leader PAVOQUE http://mary.dfki.de/pavoque
Associate Editor IEEE Trans. Affective Computing http://computer.org/tac
Editor W3C EmotionML Working Draft http://www.w3.org/TR/emotionml/
Portal Editor http://emotion-research.net
Team Leader DFKI TTS Group http://mary.dfki.de

Homepage: http://www.dfki.de/~schroed
Email: marc.schroeder at dfki.de
Phone: +49-681-85775-5303
Postal address: DFKI GmbH, Campus D3_2, Stuhlsatzenhausweg 3, D-66123
Saarbrücken, Germany
--
Official DFKI coordinates:
Geschaeftsfuehrung: