[mary-dev] Tcl/Tk client

H. Sasse hgs at vermilion.plus.com
Sun Aug 28 22:41:01 CEST 2011

I have added the save facility, improved the docs to reflect what is
happening now, and have
left notes in the source about open questions which I have not been able
to resolve at this point.
The copy and paste seems to be working a bit better than I thought, but
there are still wrinkles
in there.  I think this is probably all I can do at the moment.
     HTH,
     Hugh