Quantum Artificial Intelligence
Vorlesung an der Universitšt des Saarlandes, Fachrichtung Informatik, LSF 139530
The exam of this course is in written form, will be graded and takes place in the lecturing hall HS003 in the SIC building E1.3 on February 7, 2023 at 4:00pm to 6:00pm
Registration to the exam until January 30, 2023:
- Only students registered to the course in the course moodle are eligible to register for the exam. Note: Registration requests from students who are not eligible, means they are not listed in the course moodle as participants will not be considered.
- Eligible students from study programs of the MI Faculty who wish to register for the exam can do this via HISPOS/LSF.
- Eligible students from study programs of the MI Faculty who cannot register to the course exam in HISPOS/LSF are kindly asked to send an e-mail to the course instructor
- with subject: "Registration to Exam of Course Quantum AI"
- and following information in the body:
- Your full name, enrollment number, course of study, email address (note that your email address MUST match with the one you gave in the course moodle)
- Request to get registered to this exam
- Contact details of your responsible examination office for your course of study (office name, postal address, email address)
- Only registration e-mails with complete information will be considered as exam registration
- Eligible students of study programs that do NOT belong to the MI faculty like physics are asked to contact their study coordinator or examination secretary in good time regarding admission to this examination (assignment of this examination to their course of study).
- For further questions please contact your examination office.
Your admission to the exam is checked by examiner on-site based on the admission list and your valid (student) ID card to be shown by you to examiner at the entrance of the lecture hall at the beginning of the session (4:15pm to 4:30pm) after which no further admission is possible. The exam period then starts at 4:30pm and ends at 6pm.
Passing of this exam is required for passing the course (with 3 ECTS points and grade in LSF / ToR)
There will be no re-exam.