[mary-users] i need ur help plz

Marcela Charfuelan Marcela.Charfuelan at dfki.de
Thu Jun 17 09:36:30 CEST 2010

Hi,

The text directory should contain transcriptions files, one text file
per wav file.

If you have a festvox file (txt.done.data) you can use the
Festvox2maryTranscripts tool for creating the text directory.
HMMVoiceDataPreparation does not make this conversion.

see: http://mary.opendfki.de/wiki/VoiceImportComponents  2. Support for
Transcription Conversion

Regards,

Marcela.

  عبدالرحمن     wrote:
> Thanks for your reply
> I use Mary 3.6 because I need to perform adaptation process that isn't work
> in Mary 4.0

 Marcela Charfuelan, Researcher, DFKI GmbH
 Projektbuero Berlin, Alt-Moabit 91c, 10559 Berlin, Germany
 Phone: +49 (0)30 39491821
 URL  : http://www.dfki.de/~charfuel/
 Firmensitz: Trippstadter Strasse 122, D-67663 Kaiserslautern