[mary-users] Problem with voice importer

soundmodul at gmx.at soundmodul at gmx.at
Sun Jul 24 14:24:38 CEST 2011

Hi to all!

I tried to created my own voice, and so i wrode textfiles (did not find
german textfiles for reuse) and recordet the wav files.
Than i tried to use the voice import tools.
The first tool, that sucks is the PhoneUnitLabelComputer, this tool (I
looked into source) searches for strange chars like "^\\s*(......"
(XwavesLabelfileDataSource.java)
But my *.lab files looks like this:
###################
#
0,490000 125 _
0,510000 125 d
0,655000 125 aI
.
.
.
I wonder, because the *.lab files looks similar than the downloadet
example cmu_us.
Does anyone know, what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance!