[mary-users] HTK not patched with HTS - HMMVoiceDataPreparation

fxavier at ircam.fr fxavier at ircam.fr
Thu Jul 28 16:14:29 CEST 2011

Ok, I understand.

I don't have it in $MARY_BASE/lib/external because I installed Mary 4.3.0
that can be found in the website. But I do have it my workspace directory
Openmary/lib/external. So I just had to copy this dir into the proper
place. And now it works! Thank you! I hope we have this french voice soon.
I hope there won't be any problem anymore. I let you inform.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Florent