[mary-users] [mary-dev] Labelling gaps

A A bizpole at hotmail.ca
Sun Sep 30 15:22:39 CEST 2012

Hello Jerome,

I am not expert but I will try to explain it by logic.
I will assume it as a syllable pause.(Phonetic Pause)
The gap or pause between HO and TEL is due to syllables of this word.  HO is 1st block and TEL is 2nd block of this disyllable word, HO is said completely 1st and as one block while a pause came before TEL to make a complete word, TEL caused a gap between both blocks, so in my opinion gap/pause should be labeled
as a part of T.

Thanks

Asif Mir