[Rock-dev] Problems building base.orogen on the gumstix

Stefan Haase stefan.haase at dfki.de
Fri Aug 26 16:37:04 CEST 2011

Mr. Thomas has been so kind to solve this problem:

'base-types' has not been found because its dependency 'eigen3' has not been
found.
And 'eigen3' has not been found because its pkg-config file has been put to
'/opt/software/install/share/pkgconfig'
which was not part of 'PKG_CONFIG_FILE'.

Thanks,
Stefan

 E-Mail: Stefan.Haase at dfki.de