[Rock-dev] Autoproj and Cross-compilation

Charles Lesire-Cabaniols charles.lesire at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 08:22:27 CET 2011

Hi guys,

I would like to cross-compile Orocos Toolchain and my components for an ARM
Gumstix platform.

How could I use Autoproj to do that? by passing a CROSS_COMPILE variable
somewhere?
What deps do I need to cross-compile too (none of the ruby packages I
guess)?

If possible, I would like to have the same source tree (managed by
autoproj) to compile both for my host i686 and my target ARM so that I can
make some test or simulation on my own laptop.

I am looking forward to your suggestions.

Charles.