[Rock-dev] <base/motion_command.h>

Sylvain Joyeux sylvain.joyeux at dfki.de
Tue Nov 8 10:27:31 CET 2011

On 11/07/2011 03:36 PM, Matthias Goldhoorn wrote:
> Please add (if not availible) an constructor and set the time to zero on
> the initialization.
No need since Time initializes itself to a null time by default.

> What's with the other motion commands like AUVPositionCommand and
> MotionCommand2D, from my point of view there should be also an timestamp.
>
> Should it be added to all MotionCommands to be consistent?
I agree in principle. However, these types are very widely used and we
are in a release process, so do NOT change things unless it is
absolutely required. Which might be the case for AUVMotionCommand.

In any case, I'd like you to wait for Alex to come back so that he can
give his opinion. Or (even better) a more in-depth discussion on the
long-term future of these types which are completely ad-hoc right now.

--
Sylvain Joyeux
Space&  Security Robotics

!!! Achtung, neue Telefonnummer!!!