[Rock-dev] set up of camera_firewire

Janosch Machowinski Janosch.Machowinski at dfki.de
Fri Jul 6 15:29:27 CEST 2012

Hello Martin,
For the changes from stable to master enter the driver
directory and execute
gitk --all
In general I would recommend to have a look at the
git documentation.

Does the bumblebee output two images if you use coriander ?

Atm, the CameraTask is intended to be used with a monosensor
camera. The Design is to start one task per camera.
But it should not be a big problem to make it output
two frames from one sensor.
Greetings
     Janosch

  E-Mail: robotik at dfki.de