[Rock-dev] base/time: change of default output format of toString

Thomas Roehr thomas.roehr at dfki.de
Mon Jun 25 12:45:33 CEST 2012

Hey,
I am about to add a fromString function to base::Time and since the current
toString function outputs the time format currently down to millisecond
precision I added an argument to set resolution. I would set the default to
microsecond resolution for consistency reasons, unless there are major
objections!?
Anyone out there relying on the format could use either fromString or switch
resolution of toString back to milliseconds using an argument.

Best
Thomas