[Rock-dev] Rock robots ?

Jakob Schwendner jakob.schwendner at dfki.de
Fri Oct 19 14:25:07 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

the Robots that I know of, which do run Rock are:
- Asguard v3
- Asguard v4
- Avalon
- Dagon
- SeekurJr (Commercial Platform)
- EO (our smart car)
- Carlton (flight platform based on commercial system by
AscendingTechnologies)
- HROV
(http://robotik.dfki-bremen.de/en/research/projects/underwater-robotics/hrov.html)

These systems run on Monster for low-level control, but run Rock for
high-level processes
- SpaceClimber/Crex
- Sherpa

cheers,

Jakob

On 10/19/2012 02:15 PM, Peter Soetens wrote:
> I was trying to find an overview of which systems are running the
> Robot construction kit software. I couldn't find any reference on
> http://rock-robotics.org
>
> There's this list of DFKI robots, but it doesn't mention which
> software it runs:
>
> http://robotik.dfki-bremen.de/en/research/robotsystems.html
>
> BTW, the AILA robot seems a good candidate for using iTaSC to control
> the grasping...
>
> Peter

Jakob Schwendner, M.Sc.
Researcher