[Rock-dev] joint_dispatcher

Dennis Mronga dennis.mronga at dfki.de
Thu Oct 10 13:31:15 CEST 2013

On 09.10.2013 14:01, Sylvain Joyeux wrote:
> On 09/25/2013 05:28 PM, Dennis Mronga wrote:
>> 1. Send only a subset of all available joints to the input ports and
>> dispatch them correctly to the outputs, instead of always expecting all
>> available joints. Right now, the component crashes with an unhandled
>> exception, if you do not send all joints to the input port.
> I am not sure what you mean by that one. Could you give an example ?

With that I mean allowing partial inputs, e.g. if you have an input port
with joint names X,Y and Z, and you write a sample which contains only X
and Y. However, after having a discussion with Mathias on that topic (he
also replied on the mailing list), I understand that this would be a bit
problematic.

--
  Dipl.-Ing. Dennis Mronga
  Researcher

  Hauptgeschäftsstelle Standort Bremen:

  Fax:      +49 421 178 45-4150 (Faxe bitte namentlich kennzeichnen)
  E-Mail:   dennis.mronga at dfki.de