[Rock-dev] Github migration - almost there

Matthias Goldhoorn matthias.goldhoorn at dfki.de
Tue Jul 8 15:07:25 CEST 2014

I also don't want to maintain a additional package, that's the reason
why i decided against the creation.
I liked the setup with two different packages <core> and <gui> too. But
it seems not wished to keep this separated anymore.

------ but

I solved this (for me) by doing:

in overrides.rb:
if Autoproj::Metapackage.method_defined?(:weak_dependencies?)
     metapackage('rock.core').weak_dependencies = true
end

in manifest.xml:
exclude_packages:
   - ocl
   - gui/vizkit
   - gui/vizkit3d
   - gui/rock_widget_collection
   - simulation/.*

maybe we can add to the rock-core a function like
"remove_gui_packages"

which set's the weak dependencies and ignore for all...

thoughts?

Matthias

--
  Dipl.-Inf. Matthias Goldhoorn