[Rock-dev] Github Organization to store proposed packages or "work in progress" packages

Sylvain Joyeux bir.sylvain at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 16:15:11 CEST 2014

I don't see the problem with having a developer "own" the repo until
it is ready. Just develop on branches instead of developing on master.
Alternatively, I would just move the package to rock-core even if it
is WIP. As long as (1) the Rock developers agree that it should be
part of the core (and if they don't, add it to the relevant rock-*
organization) and (2) it is not released in a 'stable' Rock release, I
personally see no issue with doing that.

Sylvain