[Rock-dev] generating trajectories for Trajectory Follower component

Martin.Azkarate at esa.int Martin.Azkarate at esa.int
Tue Sep 13 17:46:56 CEST 2016

Thanks a lot guys, this is very helpful!

Janosch, tr.speed is in m/s? negative speeds set the "forward direction"
towards the back of the robot then?

Raúl, I was already looking at those components for later integration
indeed, I have seen that motion_planning_libraries can output trajectories
both in Spline or Waypoints format, so going back to my question in the
other email which component would you recommend for the execution of the
trajectory: trajectory_follower or waypoint_navigation?

Cheers,
Martin
Martin Azkarate
TEC-MMA
HE Space for ESA - European Space Agency
Space Automation and Robotics Engineer
ESTEC - European Space research and TEchnology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, 2201 AZ Noordwijk
The Netherlands
Martin.Azkarate at esa.int | www.esa.int
Tel +31 71 565 3480 | Mob +31 650 625 564