The aim of the planned work is to research and develop security mechanisms and tools, which will be converted into an overall architecture in order to make the digital home network environment secure. The aim is to enable non-technically experienced users to do this by means of understandable operation, supported by recommendations for action, and simple integration of the solutions. The project builds on existing solutions and best practices. The requirements regarding the threat situation, user acceptance and the technical conditions in the smart home should be collected and, based on this, security solutions should be designed, developed and adapted. An intuitive user interface serves to convey information to different user groups based on their needs and abilities.
- Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Künstliche Intelligenz GmbH
- Fraunhofer Institut für Sichere Informationstechnologie
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Graphische Datenverarbeitung
- FIR an der RWTH Aachen e.V.
- Comlet Verteilte Systeme GmbH
- NXP Semiconductors Germany GmbH