The aim of LIDER is to provide the basis for the creation of a Linguistic Linked Data cloud that can support content analytics tasks of unstructured multilingual cross-media content.
LIDER will create an ecosystem for the establishment of a new Linked Open Data (LOD) based ecosystem of free, interlinked, and semantically interoperable language resources (corpora, dictionaries, lexical and syntactic metadata, etc.) and media resources (image, video, etc. metadata). This will also allow free and open exploitation of such resources in multilingual, cross-media content analytics across the EU and beyond, with specific use cases in industries related to social media, financial services, localization, and other multimedia content providers and consumers.
LIDER will build upon existing standards, reference architectures, technologies, and data. Current language resource infrastructures (ELRA, META-SHARE, BabelNet) will have a special role and relevance in the project, thus ensuring the adoption of the project outcomes by these infrastructures.
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM), Ontology Engineering Group
- Trinity College Dublin
- Deutsches Forschungszentrum für künstliche Intelligenz GMBH (DFKI)
- National University Of Ireland - Galway
- Institut für Angewandte Informatik EV
- University of Bielefeld
- Universita degli Studi di Roma La Sapienza
- World Wide Web Consortium - ERCIM