The goal of SMILE is to sustainably increase the proportion of women taking up studies in computer sciences as well as to reduce of their dropout rates in order to sustainably increase the number of female computer science graduates. The approach is based on building up a positive image of computer science, especially for female scholars. By means of the highly modern and innovative subject of intelligent environments and a didactic concept adapted to them, the embedding of computer science methods as part of assistive technologies for humans is intended to ease the access to computer science topics and to promote them continuously.
- Cognitive Neuroinformatics, Fachbereich 3 Informatik/Mathematik, Universität Bremen
- Digitale Medien in der Bildung (dimeb), Fachbereich 3 Informatik/Mathematik, Universität Bremen
- Fakultät Technik und Informatik, Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften Hamburg (HAW),
- Institute for Artificial Intelligence (IAI), Fachbereich 3 Informatik/Mathematik, Universität Bremen
- OFFIS – Institut für Informatik
- Didaktik der Informatik (DDI), Department für Informatik, Carl von Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg